Fire TV Blaster is a companion device that works with your Echo and Fire TV devices to add voice control of power, volume, and input switching to your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
Fire TV Blaster won’t work on its own so you’ll need the following (sold separately):
- A compatible Fire TV streaming device – Gives you instant access to launch and control your favorite TV shows, movies and more.
- Any Echo smart speaker or smart display – Fire TV Blaster doesn’t have a microphone or speaker so it relies on Echo devices to add hands-free voice control to your compatible IR-controlled devices.
- Compatible devices – IR-controlled TVs, receivers, cable boxes, and soundbars. Learn more about supported devices.
- Apps – Access to the free Fire TV and Alexa apps on Android 5.0 (or above), iOS 10 (or above) mobile device or on a Fire tablet (5th Gen or above) are required for setup.
- Fire TV Blaster will not control ceiling fans, lights, or other home appliances.
- Requires Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen and later) with Alexa Voice Remote, Fire TV Stick 4K, or Fire TV (3rd Gen) and any Echo smart speaker or smart display.
- Alexa, turn on the TV.’ — Fire TV Blaster lets you use your voice to easily turn your TV on or off—even from across the room.
- Alexa, turn up volume on soundbar.’ — Turn up the volume or mute your compatible TV or soundbar.
- Alexa, switch to HDMI1.’ — Get to your content faster by using your voice to switch between HDMI inputs on your compatible TVs. You can also easily switch to cable or satellite—just say, ‘Alexa, switch to cable/satellite.
See more from Amazon, right here
Dany Net has us covered with the overview, right here