Monitor your front door with the Google Video Doorbell (Battery) from Nest. This dual-band Wi-Fi doorbell can be powered with the included battery or existing doorbell wiring to capture 960 x 1280 resolution video.
The Google Video Doorbell (Battery) features a 145° diagonal field of view, up to 10′ of night vision, two-way audio with noise cancellation, and a PIR motion and proximity sensor.
- The doorbell is IP54 rated for protection from dust and splashing water.
- DIY battery-powered or hardwired installation with existing doorbell wiring for power
- With a battery-powered installation, you’ll receive notifications via your mobile device or your Google Assistant-enabled speakers when someone presses the doorbell
- Hardwired installation enables your existing wired doorbell chime when someone presses the doorbell
- 10′ of night vision and HDR for 24/7 coverage
- Integrates with a Nest Hub or a TV with Chromecast to see who is at your door
- Pair with a Nest Mini to hear a chime when the doorbell is pressed
- H.264 video codec
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards
- 3:4 aspect ratio for visibility of guests at your door
- Motion-activated alerts
- Differentiates between people, animals, packages, and vehicles
- Two-way audio via built-in speaker and microphone with noise cancellation
- 6x digital zoom
- Works with Google Home app
- LED status indicators
- TLS/SSL with 128-bit AES encryption, secure boot, automatic security updates, and on-device machine learning
See more from Google, right here.
Tech Spurt has us covered with the overview, right here.